How to Play
This game is easy. Just ask a question. Vote for the player that best fits as the answer.
- This game contains 400 question cards that ask you to pick a player that you feel best suits as the answer.
- Every player picks a red numbered identifier card and places it on the table in front of them.
- Every player gets a stack of numeral cards 1 – 10 used for voting for the player you feel best suits as the answer.
- The first player reads the question and all the players place a voting card, (representing their answer) on the table. You may vote for more than 1 player.
- The player that receives the most votes keeps the question card.
- The player to the left reads the next card.
- The first player to collect 13 question cards is the lucky winner! Yay! Or, the player with most cards after 30 minutes. Your choice. We don’t give a fuck.
- In the event of a tie, disregard the question card and place it on the bottom of the deck and chose the next question card.